Tuesday, December 10, 2013

pastel polka vs floral


iTs been a long time since I post here, I'm just a busy dreamer by doing nothing ha-ha just kidding, Anywaysthis past few weeks, I have on the mood by dressing up, matching some of my stuff on my cabinet, but I can say it that it is too simple, not like others that I could say fashionable from head to toe, I'm not like that anyway. I probably in love with simple this that you can see on me, I'm just a simple dreamer that has own style when it comes to fashion, I want myself to look like a simpleand felt comfortableI always wore shorts and different tops, and some simple accessories that I would feel comfortable.



  • I enjoy myself by wearing simply, plainly makes me comfortable. But if you've noticed all of my outfit posts are wore more on shorts. Proven that I really do love shorts as simple as that.


  • I am so much obsession of Florals, I am not much garlic as you have guessed, I just love Florals, just like what I wore here, a lovely floral from just G.


I really in love with my bag from , it is cute and easy to carry on


Oh my oh my!! Say hello to my floral pastel pair of shoes from premadonna. Favorite shoes ever, very comfy to wear on.


  • Floral Cappy baby, I always wore a crown on my head when going out instead of an umbrella, comfortable to wear, easy to match out with my daily outfit, a lovely cutie floral cap from JELLYBEANS


This whistle necklace of mine from AVON, I love itbecause I can use it when it times of trouble, that make sounds to call help. Very cute and very useful




WHAT I WORE: top from :FOREVER21
floral short from: JUST G
bag from: SECOSANA
cap from: JELLYBEANS
floral shoes: PREMADONNA

  • Hope you enjoy reader sorry for my 99% grammatical errors, I am not proficient in English, but I always tried myself to express more.Meehee TillNextime lovely bloggers :))

No comments:

Post a Comment