Sunday, October 13, 2013


starting today, I will post here something what happened to me in almost one week, or known as “weekly update” 

MACAROONS EVERYWHERE: My love always brought me macaroons wen-every he goes, he ends up and come home with a box of macaroons for me,well he really knows what I want eternally. 

DEFAULT PHOTO: And finally got a chance to change my timeline photo on Facebook, an I thought this pic of mine looks like I am a lesbian ha-ha! 

PURCHASED: Had my new flat shoes from cheap online shop, I love the printed one, and the good quality, even if it’s not fitting perfectly for me but I can take it.

WHY SOMETHING SMOOTH? 
Any way from the word itself, SMOOTH, or flabby, soft, etc. or in other words “HAPPY” something like that, and it really means a lot to me, a week without acrid goings-on, it’s just only turns to a happy and fun weekly! 

Ok guys that’s only for today it’s already 2:49 in the morning and I’m still in the mood, well thanks, I do not have class later so PARTY PARTY lol. 

MORNIGHT LOVELIES! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment