Monday, October 7, 2013

girl next door:::


"The beauty of a person is being who they are. Nobody else. Beauty is what you make of it. If you make it the celebrities and models then your a fool in my opinion. Beauty is achieved when you realise you already were to being with."


anyway, these photos were taken last Friday. me and boyf went out and searching private resort for a b-day celebration. while fixing out myself, i suddenly had a mood to played my closet, yah right, it is not my exactly outfit that i wore at that time, im just playing, then i requested my boyf to toke photos on me, and that's it. . i love my outfit here i look more eeeeee... hahaha!



what i wore:
my orange and white stripe tops from FOREVER21, i loved to wore it, its so confy, and comfortsble 
my blue & white stripes also from FOREVER21, very easy and comfy  to wear.
cutie handy bag, from baggets
spike yellow flats from artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment