Friday, October 11, 2013

SWAG BABY::


say hello to my one  hands on my pocket, say Good bye to my second hand out of the head. and hey! that's the real me anyway.  wearing simple clothes as always, just to make me feel more comfortable, so if you have guys noticed of all my outfit posts i mostly wore shorts w/d matching different mint or soft color of tops. that's , well that's a normal for me, im totally like that even years till now.


i'm not that type of boyish on who's the others thought me, just like what I've said, i only  wore clothes that diffidently make me comfortable as much,  i couldn't care less self- conscious around others and more comfortable with myself, there's only a strangers behind my back anyway!. all of us got a differently type of style when it comes to fashion. so stop and look at the people around you who seem perfect comfortable with others. then try to notice of yourself. 


fashion means a lot to me, by expressing myself for being comfortable and trendy at the same time, and therefore it should be always based on what my emotion feel, sometimes i feel like i'm playing with a mysterious one that keep on  running out of head. that's the real reason why i can wear what i want to wear. because "fashion is what we buy. style is what we do with it" so we have no right to judge people based on  their clothes on! because it's only help you to express but not a reflection of every one's expectation of what should be expressed. 



WHAT I WORE:

swagger jacket-  from bench
stamp flag tshirt-  from fmcc
brown mic cap- from fmcc
denim short- from candies
zebra print kicks- from VANS ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment